Vegan curry chicken ramen? Yes please! 🍜 This was one of those dinners that you just fling together and hope for the best… luckily it turned out absolutely delicious! I’ve been missing phorestaurant ever since I left Leicester and this broth was the closest tasting thing I’ve had to their hot and spicy pho broth 😍
• 1 packet of dried curry ramen noodles (make sure they’re vegan ones – I used Koka)
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• A handful of nakedgloryuk tikka chicken strips
• 2 finely sliced spring onions
• A finely sliced thumb of ginger
• 1 tsp minced garlic (fresh or jarred)
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
• The juice of 1/4 lime
• 1 pak choi
• Soy sauce
• Boiled water
• Black pepper
1. Fry off the tikka chicken pieces in a saucepan with the coconut oil.
2. Add the finely sliced ginger and spring onions, and fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the chilli flakes and garlic and fry for a couple more minutes.
4. Add the stalky part of the pak choi and fry until slightly softened.
5. Add the ramen noodles and enough boiled water to cover. Boil until 75% cooked.
6. Add the leafy part of the pak choi, the curry seasoning packet from the noodles, a splash of soy sauce, a pinch of black pepper and the lime juice. Cook for a couple of minutes, until the pak choi leaves are softened.
7. Serve and top with whatever you choose – I used more spring onions but coriander would’ve been delish!