Teriyaki No-Beef Noodles with Broccoli and Mushrooms 🍜 I’m sorry but this was so delicious I made it 3 nights in a row! It takes around 15/20 minutes to make as well which is perfect for week nights 🤩 I bought beansprouts specifically for this dish and forgot to add them in the first time I made it, so the last picture is a less-pretty photo of the dish from the next night when I remembered to add the beansprouts and topped with crispy onions 🎉 This was my first time trying the Aldi No-Beef Teriyaki Strips and I cannot wait to get my hands on them again 🤍
• 1 heaped tsp garlic paste
• 1 heaped tsp ginger paste
• 1 tsp Korean chilli oil
• 1 tsp hoisin sauce
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp chopped coriander
• 2 tbsp hot water
• 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Ingredients (whole dish):
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• Sauce from above
• 1/2 pack Aldi No Beef Teriyaki Strips
• 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
• A handful of tenderstem broccoli, chopped into smaller pieces
• A handful of baby button mushrooms, halved
• 1/2 bag beansprouts
• 1 packet of straight-to-wok rice noodles
• 2 spring onions, finely sliced (save the green tops for garnish)
• 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
• Crispy onions
1. Fry off the no beef strips in the coconut oil until crispy.
2. Add the spring onions and Chinese 5 spice and soften for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the beansprouts and cook until soft.
4. Add the broccoli and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the pre-made sauce. Stir through thoroughly and cook for a couple of minutes.
6. Add the noodles, break up with your wooden spoon and stir through thoroughly. Add a splash of hot water if needed.
7. Add the sesame oil and stir through.
8. Plate up and top with spring onions, chopped coriander and crispy onions!